This is a bus stop that has a reinforced shelter alongside it for people waiting for a bus to take shelter if a rocket is fired from Gaza at Sderot. The graffiti in the bottom right hand corner says "peace and God bless".
The locals have covered these shelters with colorful images to brighten them up rather than leaving them as ugly grey concrete boxes.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alan Kolnik (Alan_Kolnik) (551)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikkor AF-S 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 VR G ED DX
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-02 4:16