Another landscape (or beachscape) from the Mediterranean Sea in central Israel.
I like the feeling of a deserted beach in winter, and this kind of junk (the wood wheel) is always handy for photography.
Anyway I cropped it a bit to cover up for an overexposed section in the clouds.
What do you think?
Critiques | Translate
cunejo200 (7281) 2006-08-22 7:23
Beautiful landscape (or beachscape). The sand texture and color are exquisite. A pleasing composition. Best wishes.
wishlist (4133) 2007-09-05 3:02
potentially a good shot. To be honest with you I might have preferred a different pov with the wood wheel on the left including more sea and sky.
Thanks and regards
- Copyright: Alon Kerr (TheG1) (1509)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-02-11
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF 17-40 f/4L
- Exposure: f/18.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): My Ocean/Beach [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-20 17:09