Here is a picture I took a few weeks ago at a paragliding event (actually its every weekend).
This glider was standing while his parachute laying on the ground on the left, and in the background another glider was attempting to take off, but as you can see with no luck.
I cropped the image to a square by removing the right side. I think is better this way.
I really like the way the parachute was caught mid-air folding a moment before crashing, while the other glider standing and looking… thinking this would not happen to me.
Hope you like it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alon Kerr (TheG1) (1509)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-25
- Categories: Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF 17-40 f/4L
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-07 10:11