I continue my last post with this Para gliding picture. I decided to get new photos of gliders this time, so I focused on the take off of some rookie pilots. As you can see this one needed personal help to get airborne.
I know the composition isn't great, but I was close and as wide as can be in a 1.6 crop factor SLR.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Robbienight (621) 2006-03-26 15:51
Nice image, I like the vertical perspection given by the continuity of .. helping man.. pilot .... parachute.
gebala (0) 2006-03-31 3:50
hello, nice nice:)I like this compo and high quality:)exellent moment, great sharpnes:) and point of view, well taken
vinicio (23415) 2006-04-19 8:07
The interesting thing in this image is the man at the bottom, unusual view of a paraglider, compliments, also to the colors and the quality of your image.
- Copyright: Amir Aloosh (TheG1) (1509)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-25
- Categories: Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF 17-40 f/4L
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My Paragliders [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-03-26 15:28