This image is from a couple of hours ago, Central Israel coastline city of Netanya, high cliffs above the Mediterranean Sea... The perfect place for Para Gliding.
I was standing between the sea (1.5 meter from the cliff's edge) and this glider while he was trying to take off.
This is a constant struggle against the changing wind during this time of year. Anyway, he was half flying and half walking, but never took off (a delight for a photographer waiting for a special shot).
Tech: adjusted levels and cropped.
Critiques | Translate
danyy (0) 2006-03-25 17:47
magnifique ciel, bleu tendre mais vif, des nuages bien dessinés, presque polarisé.
Du mouvement avec ce parachustiste qui se pose, le moment le plus délicat de son saut.
Un cadrage parfait.
BIen à toi.
emanetkerem (193) 2006-04-19 6:07
Very nice photo.Good action.I like clouds.
- Copyright: Amir Aloosh (TheG1) (1509)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-03-25
- Categories: Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF 17-40 f/4L
- Exposure: f/11, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My Paragliders [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-03-25 16:56