Another Para-glider shot from the med-sea shores this morning.
This glider was doing stunts, and I caught him upside down looking into the ocean.
I like the strip of white clouds crossing the sky beyond the glider and the clouds/sky colors of the parachute.
Did some cropping (did not use a tele zoom lens at the time).
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alon Kerr (TheG1) (1509)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-06-25
- Categories: Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF 17-40 f/4L
- Exposure: f/16, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My Paragliders [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-06-25 16:40