This is another post from my last paragliders series (first, second).
One of the gliders was landing while this boy was standing right in the landing path. Well, its nothing like an airplane landing, the glider uses the wind to move down slowly without (almost) any movement forward.
It's like a slow motion movie, the wind keep pulling him up while he tries to move down.
Hope you like it...
Critiques | Translate
jjbach (9324) 2005-03-27 17:55
Excellent composition! You catch a great moment. Very bright, clear and sharp shot. The lighting is perfect. Very well done Amir!
dkeus31 (27735) 2005-03-28 3:39
Nice attitude of these two guys looking each other.
lennarts (547) 2005-04-21 3:00
I like this one most from you paragliding pics. The sky is very beautiful, the colors are great. I like how in the right side the sky, the water and land are separated with 3 almost straight lines. The composition is good and your photo is certainly telling a "story" - and that story captures the attention.
- Copyright: Alon Kerr (TheG1) (1509)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-03-11
- Categories: Humorous, Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF-S 18-55, @ ISO 100
- Exposure: f/16, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Parachutes, My Paragliders [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-03-27 16:31