Another picture from my last Para-gliders series. This place is a specially made terrace on a cliff watching the ocean (the ocean is on the opposite side from this view) letting the gliders jump from the cliff into the air.
Taken at wide angle just enough to contain the parachute. I like the colors of the sky and the building at the background adding a perspective to the view.
The man was trying to get the parachute to open using the wind bursts, while I was standing beyond him trying to catch the moment.
Tech: adjusted contrast, add a bit of saturation, and USM.
Hope you enjoy it as much as me...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alon Kerr (TheG1) (1509)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-03-11
- Categories: Transportation, Event
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF-S 18-55, @ ISO 100
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My Paragliders [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-03-15 15:04