This photo was taken in Baghdat. The tea seller was waiting the costomer to sell it in the old street.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
SteveH (6239) 2006-12-21 3:47
Hi Murat, This shot for me is very evocative of the middle east and Iraq in particular. Makes me want to go back there (although perhaps not right now!). cheers, Steve
voightlanderfan (0) 2006-12-25 18:24
Perfectly composed! Very good mood, I feel like waiting for th tea.
sayat (2949) 2006-12-26 9:13
Eğik kompozisyon bu kareye šok yakışmış, elinize sağlık. Derinlik ve detaylar harika.
- Copyright: Murat Duzyol (muratd) (5072)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-08-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 1D, Canon 15 mm f:2.8 Fish eye
- Exposure: f/4, 1/150 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-12-21 3:37
- Favorites: 1 [view]