You see here the Niavaran palace. The building designed by the Iranian architect Mohsen Foroqi is lokated in the northeast corner of the Niavaran park. The building two and a half floors of the high building by the company Farmanfarmayan began in the year 1958 and in the year 1967 was completed. Originally it should be used as guesthouse of the government, became however then the summer residence of the former Schahs of Persia. The last Schah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was here together with his family up to the Iranian revolution at a large part his life.
With modern materials the arranged, very angular draft of the palace and its interior equipment are to reflect the long history of the country. The decorative elements were affected also by the Islamic art. The stucco works were implemented by Abdollahi, the mirrors by Ali Asghar and the brick elements within the outside range by Ibrahim Kazempour and Ilia. The ground of the building is held in black stone with circulating aluminum borders. The interior arrangement and furnishing were sketched and implemented by a French company.