I wanted to choose a happy photo for this night. when i think about happiness, first thing that i remember are children with their deep and beautiful happiness.
every thing is for them a cause for knowing and play.
however, for some of them, life is not easy as we imagine but tiny things are enough for a child to forget all. some things those we have and forget them. a ball at corner of garage, a cloth that rest for years, a pencil in drawer, a book, an story that you are going to forget slowly, a game that it can help them to know each other better, your learns those sediment in your brain, or a respectful and friendly saying hello not just for children, but for all people.
A thing has rest some where, a thing that called unreasonable happiness.
Happy new year
Critiques | Translate
daddo (25795) 2013-12-30 14:58
Salam Rahim.Sensitive note that goes with this image. I like the imagery of sediment in the brain to equal memory and growth. Some people sadly have concrete or barbed wire in the brain and are unable to show joy or friendship. Nice moment, dramatic light. A happy 2014 to you. Klaudio.
- Copyright: rahim fallahi (jabber) (323)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-04-26
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Exposure: f/20.0, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): world's children, PORTRAITS OF CHILDRENS (2006/07) NGO contribution, The Beauty of Children [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-30 13:27