This Iranian tourist was visiting a beautiful historic house of Yazd with an equally elegant friend. Iranian law require women to have covered head and long sleeves, but young Iranian ladies became experts in the art of circumventing a law whose motivation was to make women inconspicuous, in order to avoid creating men's desire.
// The original photo is in coulour, see "workshop".
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mm Gg (MG_foto) (108)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-04-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, UV on all the lenses
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-22 7:21