This a part of an acncient artwork belonging to the Persian Achaemenian civilization. It is originally kept in Iranian museums but I took the picture while it was displayed in the British Museum in London. It is now back in Iran.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
blakitan (1311) 2006-08-12 5:21
Superb close up picture of this artefact. Very nicely captured and greatly composed. Sharp, clear, and nice details. Excellent shot.
Davoud (241) 2006-08-12 10:27
[Persian language / English characters]
vaghe'an zibast & ....
amma man nemidoonam chera inghadr kadr basteh ast , doost dashtam ghesmate bala & raste in asare honariye bastani ham tooye kadr bood
- Copyright: Ali Akbar Abdolrashidi (abdolrashidi) (1627)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-07
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Sony Cybershot p200
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/2 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Persian Culture [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-12 4:53