This is silver dish belonging to the Iranian ancient time of Achaemenians. This is one in a series of pots, dishes and other house appliances that were found in the excavations in Persepolis and Susa.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
hello_ishan (1571) 2006-07-09 11:14
A fight with two Lions by a warrior (or hunter) really this shows how courageous the ancient Iranian were. Thanks for sharing this image.
misleyen (280) 2006-07-09 11:57
Ali Raşidi Merhaba
Grek veya Med savaşçısı olsa gerek.
Ortada azıcık parlama olmasaymış daha güzel olurmuş.
Başarılı ve enteresan bir çalışma.
- Copyright: Ali Akbar Abdolrashidi (abdolrashidi) (1563)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-07
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony Cybershot p200
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Persian Culture [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-09 10:58