This large four- veranda mosque dates back to Seljuk dynasty, but it has been reconstructed during different periods. The western veranda and the dome -covered space on its other side are the oldest parts of this building. Mosque is 91 * 101 nr in area and has paved and large courtyard. There was a pond deep 4m in the middle of this courtyard in the past, a ghanat attributed to the daughter of Touran Shah provided its water. ( كرمان - مسجد ملك يا مسجد امام )
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dekanski (1727) 2013-12-30 4:56
Nice, although it would be even better if there is no these bins and troughs!
imageme (1096) 2013-12-30 6:11
Hi Mehrdad, This one is a nice panorama image with nice lights. The pole and the bins are distracting but it is also good at its original look. Thank for sharing