This is a typical Iranian mosque. It is blue and exquisitely tiled. This mosque is an old one located in the middle of the central desert of Iran.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
tuberose2461 (127) 2006-08-02 5:11
As always great photo!
I love the blue in it.
daddo (28110) 2006-08-11 7:22
Greetings Ali. Lovely architecture and uplifting colours. Beautiful details of tile patterns and stylized Arabic script.The light blue sky adds to the pure atmosphere. Salaam. Klaudio
- Copyright: Ali Akbar Abdolrashidi (abdolrashidi) (1653)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-04-01
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony Cybershot p200
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Persian Culture [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-01 18:03