When i got to Salakh it was at noon and every places were silent. i hear sound of a child`s smile.
she was blonde and it interested me because all people of south of Iran effected by Arabs changed to brown and black.
``it seems that she was not still born by Arab`s sun.`` (from a documentary movie about Iranian Nomads``The Grass``)
- Copyright: rahim fallahi (jabber) (323)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-15
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CanonEOS400D, sigma 17-70mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-06 14:45