This is a building called Ali Qapoo or the high gate. It is built in Esfahan main square almost 400 years ago. This a six storey building well before the American Continent was discovered. It is symbol of Iranian civilization down deep into hidtory.
It is scanned and adjusted.
- Copyright: Ali Akbar Abdolrashidi (abdolrashidi) (1607)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2000-05-01
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon AE-1 Program
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Persian Culture [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-13 8:06