This is an Iranian traditional house in Kashan. As you see there is a large and high main building in the middle of a large yard. A big pond helps the contaning and the the irrigation of the greens. There is an air shaft, a traditional Iranian cooler, on the roof of the main buolding. It is entirely made of bricks and mud. The photo was scanned and adjusted.
Critiques | Translate
sufi (9588) 2006-08-28 12:20
Selam Ali Akbar...
It's a wonderful point of view and composition... The colors, the light and the details are perfect... Also perfect clarity and reflection on the water... It's a beautiful house and photograph...
- Copyright: Ali Akbar Abdolrashidi (abdolrashidi) (1616)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2000-04-01
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony Cybershot p200
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Persian Culture [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-28 10:24