This is a part of the ceiling of a room in the Boroujerdi House in Kashan, Iran. It may be one of the most beautiful houses that I've ever seen.
I choose to believe that it was Princess Parizade's house, referred to in the Story of the Speaking Bird, which is one of the stories in the One Thousand and One Nights.
Critiques | Translate
Periko (5902) 2013-05-19 17:51
Beautiful circular symmetry
pajaran (63420) 2013-05-19 22:33
Dobar tekst ...
Lep pogled na plafon ...
Dobar snimak, kontrast, lepe boje.
Dobro dosli na TE.
Imajte lep dan, sve najbolje u novoj nedelji koja je pocela.
Good text ...
Nice view of the ceiling ...
Good picture, contrast, beautiful colors.
Welcome to TE.
Have a great day, all the best in the new week that started.
- Copyright: Elif Sedele (sedele) (3)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-09-26
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Iran,the 6000 year old country, ceiling or "the inner roof" -structure [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-05-19 17:24