Khaju Bridge, built about 1650, over Zayandeh River. Esfahanis stroll along the riverside taking in the view of several lovely bridges. Many picnic on the riverbanks.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ChrisJ (92167) 2008-06-29 0:46
Hi Eugene & welcome to TE!
Good color contrasts, between the amber lighting & deep, navy blue sky, with superb sharpness & reflections. Tfs!
babujayan (144) 2008-06-29 7:13
Hello Eugene, very good lighting and good composition.Hope to share more photographs.
- Copyright: Eugene Ward (geneward2) (94)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 400D (Digital Rebel XTi), Canon 10-22 EF-S f/3.5-4.5 USM
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/5 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-28 19:55