Lala Mustafa Pasa Mosque has been built by Lusinians as a cathedral called St Nicholas Cathedral. After capturing of Cyprus by Ottoman, has been converted to mosque and today maybe the unique mosque that has gothic style architecture.
In my opinion, the most fantastic architecture in whole Cyprus.
- Copyright: Hasan Bilgehan (bilgehan) (1000)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-11-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-20 3:37