Sitting just off shore from the Akrotiri saltlake, lays this old ship. By the looks of it, it has been there for years.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
soulie (419) 2005-07-11 17:28
Great compositon. I like this black silhouette of the shipwreck which contrasts with colour of the sky. Well done.
Xalkida (11740) 2005-07-11 17:33
Very nice! Great soft colors, proper lighting, good POV! Nice shot.
mpb001 (4600) 2005-07-11 22:44
Nice shot with the abstract shapes of the old ship. Details well retained and great contrast.
rabdelnoor (3421) 2005-07-17 1:22
Nice silhouetes against the golden sky. Interesting the blurred reflection of the sun on the wet sand.
- Copyright: Piers Lawson Brown (PLB) (233)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-11
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM, Digital RAW
- Exposure: f/4, 1/2000 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-07-11 16:34