Renaissance chateau built by order of the Cross stands on the left bank of the river Berounka. It's one floor building with a square tower and a chapel in the west wing. The towers in the picture was completed in 1779, when being repaired after the fire.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Corry (4508) 2014-02-18 20:02
Beau point de vue sur cette tour et son clocher. Bon cadrage avec le feuillage. Bien fait.
npecanhuk (63604) 2014-02-19 18:40
Beautiful architecture picture!
Special regards to the large vertical format, chosen pov and composition!
TFS - congrats,