Halfway between Hunston and the Marina, the Chichester Ship Canal in West Sussex is crossed by the Crosbie Bridge.
At this point there is a swathe of algae clogging the waterway, adding to the vibrancy of the colours and making the local moorhens work to cross from bank to bank.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Richard Cooper Knight (cooperknights) (394)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Cannon EOS 400D, Canon 18-55mm EF-S f/3.5-5.6 II, 58mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-14 0:45