South of the A27 flyover, the River Adur is a hustle and bustle of houseboats, pleasure boats, fishing boats and larger craft.
Walk to the north of the bridge, however, and on a balmy September evening, you can find yourself in a different world. The West Sussex landscape brings peace, quiet and solitude, the silence only being broken by the occasional river bird or dogwalker.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Richard Cooper Knight (cooperknights) (394)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-09-04
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Cannon EOS 400D, Canon 18-55mm EF-S f/3.5-5.6 II
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Adur Walk [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-30 0:04