It was an ugly, rainy day when we went on the Lake Windermere boat ride but this is one I think turned out okay.
Lake Windermere is the largest lake in England but is only about 10 miles long and barely one mile wide.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4795)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-09-24
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 28-105 f/3.5-4.5, 1 Gig CF card
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-29 14:34