We were stopped on a single track road in Glen Lochay by a breakdown lorry picking up a broken down car.
I popped down to the river while waiting and this was waiting for me.
Yet another of Scotland's beautiful areas.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alastair Seagroatt (auldal) (1378)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-10
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
- Exposure: f/3.1, 1/80 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Reflection [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-06-16 16:49