Beltane Fire Festival
"The Beltane Fire Festival is held every year during the night of 30th April on Calton Hill in Edinburgh. An audience of around 15 thousand people come to share the spectacular procession. Justifiably famous for its intensity and colour, the event has become a much-loved feature of the Edinburgh calendar since it was first organised in the mid 1980s."
For more pictures go to BELTANE theme.
- Copyright: pawel gaudyn (redrash) (564)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-30
- Categories: Festivals, Ceremony, Event
- Exposure: f/4.5
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): BELTANE [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-01 9:37