Here I am, back from the Orcadian islands posting again...did you miss me?
This is a calssical Higlands Cow, young, but already hairy enough.
There are a lot of animals in the Higlands territories: bunnies aside the streets (very thin streets); deers over the hills; seagulls everywhere; hairy cows and sheep, a lot of sheep.
The cattle seems often unguarded and it's free to hang around over the meadows and the fields..there is no fence between the pastures and the main streets and special cattle grids are placed on the borders between fields in the point where the street crosses them, in order to avoid the animals to pass in someone else's territory....very dangerous for a careless driver...
-frame and title
- Copyright: Valerio D'Ambrogi (Damberio) (241)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-09
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous, Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: NEXIUS 3.3 Megapixel
- Exposure: f/2.9, 1/128 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Highland Cattle [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-28 14:32