Critiques | Translate
ornis (1271) 2003-01-25 16:48
I like the contrast, the light, the gull attitude and the composition. The blue sky in the corner is exactly where it should be. Very original shot.
adam (860) 2003-01-27 0:25
I like this composition a lot, with the bird at left, looking across to the right. Good sky in background provides a nice texture.
Motrem (2392) 2003-06-30 6:44
Excellent composition, successful backlighting, original subject. Bravo!
migtey (270) 2004-10-24 21:12
Good balance Yick!
Strange picture. Il like this kind of shot. That bring a new fresh style!
- Copyright: Yick Kwang Lee (yklee) (145)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-12-05
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S602Z
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Mid/Southern England
- Theme(s): Seagulls, Twins? [Part XVIII] [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-01-24 21:08
- Favorites: 1 [view]