The flu is caused by an influenza virus. Most people get the flu when they breathe in tiny droplets from coughs or sneezes of someone who has the flu. You can also catch the flu if you touch something with the virus on it, and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes. Sometimes people confuse colds and flu. They are different. But, you might have some of the same symptoms. Most people get a cold several times each year. Usually, a person gets the flu once every few years. Sometimes, you can get a virus that makes you throw up or have diarrhea. Some people call this the "stomach flu." But, that is misleading. It is not a flu. The flu mostly affects your nose, throat, and lungs...
...taken at the bond street underground station...
(bond street metro istasyonunda çekildi.)
- Copyright: korkut bostanci (bostankorkulugu) (42190)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-12-07
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 650D, Canon EF-S18-55mm F3.5-5.6 II USM
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): wonders of the underworld [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-29 1:11