Via via XIX: From our latest holidays in the UK:
Another view, just under The Needle, when walking the well known walk around the Quiraing.
The Quiraing - Shaped and carved by the elements, the strange rock formations and breathtaking views from this towering ridge give the landscape here a truly mystical quality.
* Do you want to know where the Quiraing is located? Click then on the button "map:view" here on the right under the photo.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dr38 (279) 2013-08-06 11:32
Sorry for my late reaction. I was a little busy about my job. What a great wiev here. But i think sky needs a little more contrast and may be this wiev needs a man who walking around. Thank you for sharing. Good job my friend.
fotka (4069) 2014-11-13 5:19
Going through your gallery I see a lot of nice landscape photos from Scotland. I like outdoors so yours photos caught my attention.
Great view on the mountains covered with grass and beautiful sky above. Well done with good quality.
- Copyright: Viviane Faguay (Porteplume) (3436)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji FinePix S602Zoom
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Via Via Scotland... May 2013
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-10 1:26