Via via II: From our latest holidays in the UK:
Having left the Scotisch Border, we went north through Edinburgh, Perth and Pitlochry. Here a stop in the neighbourhood of Catlodge before we went west to be on time on our first camping site, Bunroy at Roybridge.
* I have included the fence because it is part of most landscapes when you are driving there...
* From Wikipedia:
Catlodge (Scottish Gaelic: Caitleag) is a hamlet, in the district of Newtonmore in Inverness-shire, Scottish Highlands and is in the Scottish council area of Highland.
One of General Wade's military road, which is now the A889, built in the mid 18th century, passes through Catlodge, approaching from the south
Critiques | Translate
papagolf21 (106845) 2013-05-27 2:18
Les montagnes donnent l'impression de créer des patchworks naturels. Montagnes enneigées, plaines arides, protection des parcelles par clôtures.
Le ciel semble écraser la terre. Une image qui nous parle et un paysage étonnant.
Très bonne journée.
- Copyright: Viviane Faguay (Porteplume) (3468)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-04-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji FinePix S602Zoom
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Via Via Scotland... May 2013
- Date Submitted: 2013-05-27 1:17