Rain clouds over Eriskay from Pollachar, South Uist, Western Isles, Scotland on a cold and windy late afternoon.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
adramad (33650) 2011-10-25 7:11
Very nice composition, with this image that conveys the lonely coast, good POV with these rock formations in the foreground and the sky is very cloudy, which together with the contrast of the image, gives a touch of drama.
- Copyright: Iain Jamieson (Grumps) (146)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, Sigma 10-20mm f4.5, Cokin graduated ND8
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-10-24 8:17
- Favorites: 1 [view]