Ardrossan, West Coast in Scotland is completly other than East. More sandy beaches, less hihg cliffs. You feel fresh and warm air from Atlantic, there are many harbours with yachts.
Sturday Morning, i tested there ND filter for freez water.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
pauloog (11751) 2010-09-18 12:49
Good use of the wide angle to produce a dazzling perspective in which the pier stretches out almost like a knife ot the horizon. The half split in sky and sea enhances the effect.
photoxtreme (1335) 2010-09-20 11:34
essenziale ma di grande effetto,complimenti !!!
ciao e buona serata,
- Copyright: Bartlomiej Przezdziecki (bartekp) (4746)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-04-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 400 D, Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM, 0.6 ND
- Exposure: f/29.0, 1/13 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-09-18 12:36