A picture from my canoe on the River Teith but why a missed shot? Well, just after paddling through the bridge I realised the mountain - Ben Ledi - would look fabulous framed by the bridge.
As my camera is very unwaterproof I had to get through 3 drybags and a camera case. I rushed as much as I could, but had drifted too far down by the time I was ready so this was the result. I tried cropping it in various ways, but still preferred the original.
The river was very high so I could not paddle back up against the current to get the shot I wanted, but I was quite pleased with the result anyway. Ah the problems of canoes on fast rivers and photography - maybe I should look at waterproof cameras?
It also proved an exciting paddle - see the blog - November River Teith or "We're all doo...........
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alastair Seagroatt (auldal) (1356)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-11-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ18
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-02 15:59