Canoeing on the River Alun
The River Alun is a small river in northwestern Pembrokeshire, West Wales which rises near Tretio Common and flows southwestwards past the city of St David's to empty into St Bride's Bay at the rocky inlet of Porth Clais.
The image was taken from the track on the hill overlooking Porth Clais from the west side. I had followed the canoeists along the river. They exited the river at Porth Clais and walked back along the track on the east side to the carpark while these chaps stored the canoes.
- Copyright: Trevor Moffiet (trevormoffiet) (2202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-11
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Olympus OMD EM5, Olympus M Zuiko 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/640 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: United Kingdom
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-24 2:56