Newport, Newport, so good I had to visit twice.
On my Autumn visit here I had forgotten all about this bridge, a variant of the rather more local for me Middlesbrough bridge, so I had to go all the way back at Christmas to take these photos.
As usual on my excursions, trying to do too much in too little time, I found myself once more in the gloaming, as can be evidenced from the car light trails in the foreground. It was blowing a gale and raining gently, but apart from that, great fun !
WS shows the same angle but closer to.
oops - apologies, just noticed I have missed an errant bit of dust and a wayward lightspot ...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Martin Richter (MJR) (3147)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-30
- Categories: Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 5D Mk 2, Canon 24-105mm L f4 IS USM
- Exposure: f/12.9, 15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-08 6:15