This is a close up of old lobster pots that were stacked at the end of the sea wall in Cemaes Bay, Anglesey. They were looking abandoned stacked against the wall, though I was assured they were in regular use.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
GiovanniG (2548) 2013-01-30 1:56
Great capture with a wonderful pov. Well exposed, great color and composed. Thanks for sharing.
dkmurphys (48446) 2013-02-02 9:13
Interesting close up to those pots. I've seen them in Portugal and didn't know for what kind of sea fishes are.
Have a nice day.
- Copyright: Michael Wright (mjw364) (7338)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-15
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D7000, 18-105mm 3.5 - 5.6G ED AF-S VR Nikkor
- Exposure: f/11, 1/15 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Cemaes Bay [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-29 2:32