Critiques | Translate
delnaja (2056) 2008-01-14 8:11
I look through your gallery the other day and found some interesting photos. Like this one. Terrific b&w and light.
I will come back later to comment other of your photos.
rbellemare (2109) 2008-01-14 9:23
Very nice black and white picture. I like the composition but I'm a bit trouble by the face of the first guy. His neck and ear are clearer than his face itself. Did you darken his altered his face in photo processing?
Brian (3) 2008-01-16 21:13
LOL nice facial tan on the main man. Flash worked really well here for me. Only wish was that the black polka dotted chick on the left was omitted. Does that guy have a sax in his hands?
- Copyright: Joni Karanka (JKaranka) (353)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-12-00
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Olympus OM2 spot/program, Kiron 28mm f/2.0, Ilford HP5+
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-14 8:04