Mitch paddling down the lovely River Tweed in the Scottish Borders. This is a grade III rapid at Makerstoun.
Although he looks totally submerged it is a bit of an optical illusion, he's actually in a trough between two waves. I've posted another shot in the workshop here: workshop photo a fraction later to show him emerged safe and not too wet!
My turn next.
Altered light & shadow and sharpened.
Critiques | Translate
- Copyright: Alastair Seagroatt (auldal) (1356)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ18
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-12 9:38