Now the horizon isn't horizontal. I'm using PP Touch on my tablet and you can't rotate with it. When I get home I'll repace it with a corrected version.
That said Yesnaby Castle is spectacular stack on the west coast ot the Orkneys Mainland. The "castle" even has a front door at the base.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10275)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-28 1:09