It was sunny at times in the Orkneys on a late summer Sunday but that didn't mean that people flocked to the beach. Kite flying seemed more popular.
At this beach on the south coast one hardy person was testing the water with his feet.
Processed on my tablet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10719)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-25 0:39