Via via XIX: From our latest holidays in the UK:
Another view, just under The Needle, when walking the well known walk around the Quiraing.
The Quiraing - Shaped and carved by the elements, the strange rock formations and breathtaking views from this towering ridge give the landscape here a truly mystical quality.
* Do you want to know where the Quiraing is located? Click then on the button "map:view" here on the right under the photo.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Viviane Faguay (Porteplume) (3393)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji FinePix S602Zoom
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Via Via Scotland... May 2013
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-10 1:26