On Isle of Skye, Sligachan on the east coast...A junction for rads to the east or to the west of the isle.
This panorama was obtained from stitching 6 photos of a 18-50mmm zoom.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Sonata11 (33969) 2012-05-14 20:11
An interesting composition of this an amazingly beautiful panorama. Fantastic POV and DOF as well. Accounted for as great in terms of color and sharpness. Beautifully photographed. I really like it. Thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Joseph RONSIN (Josephronsin) (174)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-05
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: EOS Canon 450D
- Exposure: f/11, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Panoramas 2 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-14 14:01