Instead of driving to Skye as planned we had to catch the train (but that's another storie involving pickpockets in Russia and multinational car rental mobs who won't accept driver's licence photocopies) to Skye to pick up a car (from a cooperative local car rental place).
The train trip was superb through great highlands scenery. I took this photo from the moving train as we approached Kyle of Lochalsh.
Processed on my tablet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10225)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-09-03
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-09-03 11:34