The Waternish (peninsula) is one of the more quiet areas of Skye but is quite beautiful.
The village of Stein occupies an idyllic position beside Loch Bay. The row of white buildings stand out against the green. I can recommend the pub for lunch.
Processed on my tablet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10375)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-09-04
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax SMC DA* 50-135mm f2.8 ED (IF) SDM, Hoya 67mm Pro1 Digital DMC CPL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-09-04 9:20