Later this month Scotland will vote on independence from the UK. In Inverness Yes placards are everywhere, especially along the main street. I have seen the odd small "No Thanks" underneath some Yes signs but not in this photo.
Processed on my tablet.
Critiques | Translate
berek (35480) 2014-09-02 8:47
yes everywhere. a beautiful picture of everyday life. the successful composition.
dta (64142) 2014-09-02 12:11
Hello Ian ,
A good capture of this fine street in difficult light conditions .
An interesting view , too . may be Inverness is a independentist heartland ?
Tue (27400) 2014-09-14 13:50
It promises to be an exciting Thursday this week, when Scotland will decide about its future. A nice view down this lovely street in Inverness. The Yes signs create a nice repetition.
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10223)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Event
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-09-02 8:21