Another view of the castle of Edinburgh.
A very beautiful one, but not cheap to visit. Anyway, in my opinion, it's worth the money as you have several museums to visit inside it, apart from the castle itself of course.
And you have a splendid view over Edinburgh and if you are lucky and the weather is with you, you can probably take good pictures from there... guess what... when we were there the weather was auwful... of course... so if this is the case, go to a restaurant and take some "haggis", you won't regret it (except if you ask what is inside ;-) ).
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sebastien Monachon (hamster00) (60)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-11-28
- Categories: Castles, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 350d, Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
- Exposure: f/1.8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-07-06 8:41